Saturday 19 December 2015















With Star Wars fever rampant this Christmas it's my delight to show off some of the ace Imperial Assault miniatures. I had the arduous task of watching episode IV through VI several times to get the colour palettes. 

I haven't seen the new Star Wars yet, so please no spoilers in the comments. 

Next up? Darth Vader. 

Paints used: Vallejo, Reaper Master Series, Games Workshop Washes, Com Art Medea Airbrush

Paint Brushes: Rosemary & Co. Raphael 8040, Broken Toad Brushes

2 comments :

  1. Nice minis. I saw a great display at Salute this year, it was a Battle of Hoth board run by Beasts of War, I think they were using a lot of Imperial Assault minis - either that or some other 28mm Star Wars minis.

    Have you played the game? I'm half tempted, especially with all this Star Wars enthusiasm at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get to play that many games of anything where I live unfortunately. Too much time wrapped up in work and family.

      Yeah I saw that display. Creaking epic.

      Delete