Thursday 22 February 2018











Constantin Valdor, First of the Ten Thousand, Captain General of the Legio Custodes. Golden Man.

When you think of the Heresy a few notable events and characters spring to my mind. Sigismund, Sanguinius, Horus of course, and Valdor. This is a piece I've been waiting for since Forgeworld released Angron and announced they would be covering the epoch. This miniature does not disappoint.

A beautiful sculpt, one that I'm eagerly wanting to add to my own collection.

If you would like to learn how I painted this miniature, from the skin tones to texturing the golden armour and the base, why not consider becoming a patron? You get access to the full 4K HD tutorial, a PDF tutorial on Custodes, all previous videos, seminars and PDF's, for less than a pizza!




0 comments :

Post a Comment