Saturday 24 September 2011





Dreadnought Cain is one of the centre piece models of this army. Big, hulking and domineering, the old metal dreadnought model is a suitably impressive bit of kit  to serve this purpose. Although unfashionable to field in this edition, I can't help but work in one of these walking coffins into a game. I'm a nut for the Dreadnought kit, and I wanted to update this older model in line with the rest of the army, but in truth, not much needed doing.

 I created a skull on the base (inspired by one of the illustrations in the 2nd edition books) and modeled a devotional brasier that burns the skulls of traitors with sacred promethium. 

LilLoser

2 comments :

  1. I've been getting a few questions about the bits used for this conversion (especially the braizer). This is the basic metal kit with a converted plasma cannon (two plasma guns from the old demolisher kit) & the brazier is from the corpse cart kit.

    LilLoser

    ReplyDelete