Thursday 18 July 2013














“I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.”


I've been saving this one. I saved painting the joker until the end of this particular commission and relished coloring this wonderful miniature once I finally got around to him. There are very few characters in popular culture that have so transfixed me as The Joker. I'd describe this miniature as a run down 'gold age' version of The Joker; an Arkham asylum video game depiction. Given the various versions of the Dark knight sculpted by the Knight models team, my hope is that Heath Ledger's seminal version of this character will be captured in metal. 

As a bit of fun here's a link to The Dark Knight's Joker top ten quotes:

http://moviesfilmsmotionpictures.com/2008/07/27/top-ten-joker-quotes/

and a preview of his twisted protege ...Harlequinn.

Remember, introduce a little anarchy into your life!

Myles







0 comments :

Post a Comment