Friday 24 June 2011


I'm painting up my very good friend's army for him. Time and money is an issue here, so I offered to paint the lot for thirty quid and a **** job by the end of this month. I've managed to get off to a great start finishing off the Banshees using the grey scaling technique. I couldn't resist adding a few flourishes like the ying and yang symbols and the hand painted hearts on the helmets.



Workbench 24.Jun.2011:

[Commission] Dante Chapter Master of the Blood Angels
[Commission] Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels
Converted Talos
[Commission] The Sanguinor
[Commission] Farseer and Warlock retinue
[Commission] Dark Reapers
[Commission] Fire Dragons
[Commission] Warp Spiders


Mostly Commission work here this week, but plenty of fun painting one of my favourite ranges of miniatures (shame they all weren't Jes Godwin's sculpts)

LilLoser

0 comments :

Post a Comment