Sunday 16 December 2012








It's been a while since my last update but there are lots of treats coming up in the near future.

This is the second Hellbrute I have painted from the Dark Vengeance set (here is the first). I wanted more contrast between the armour and skin this time, so I painted the fleshy parts in a more natural, aggravated fashion.

Painted with oils and acrylic.

If you like the miniature please vote on any (or all of these sites)

Coolminiornot
Wamp
DakkaDakka

LilLoser!

3 comments :

  1. Impressive! Ir's a cool model but that paintjob really breathes life into it. The eye on the back of the fist arm is really creepy.. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA
    Que pedazo de figura...magnifica pintura
    UN SALUDO Y FELIZ NAVIDAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Google dark vengeance and your models appear within 10 pictures. Enjoy the Sisters of Battle when you get them. Let me know when you send yours so I can keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete