Thursday 28 July 2011




Last week I was finishing up some sculpts and I broke my scalpel blade. Actually, I broke my last scalpel blade, so I had to venture out into the fresh air to get another pack. During my adventure around the craft shop I noticed this rather charming item - it was love at first sight. I knew that my life had just become a whole lot easier.







Why? Because now I can race through chain-mail like it's no-body's business.












The sphere at the tip of this tool is just the right size to sculpt chain-mail. I can now achieve accurate, presentable and pleasing chain-mail at the fraction of the swearing. I am currently ignorant as to the name of this tool, so if anyone can enlighten me i'd be highly appreciative.

Shame that I did not have this blessed tool at the outset of sculpting thirty chain-mail skirts. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment