Saturday 28 September 2013




















Games Workshop has some beautiful models in its repertoire and I have spent many an evening debating the merits of each line. For my money the Dark Eldar are the best, but now I fear our conversations will be even more heated with the Emperor's Children line fleshing out. These models are spectacular and the Phoenix Guard Terminators look set to be the jewel in the crown. 

I painted these models in a cooler tone normally associated with Emperor's Children. I dislike the reddish tones I normally see, preferring a more regal, imperious hue. I used a regal blue for shading and painted the gold in equally cold tones. Protions of the Palatine Blade's armour has been plated with platinum as a nod to the detail given in the Horus Heresy Book 1. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment