Wednesday 16 September 2015


Paints used: Vallejo, Reaper Master Series, Games Workshop Washes, Com Art Medea Airbrush
Paint Brushes: Rosemary & Co. Raphael 8040, Broken Toad Brushes


The third goon in my Necromunda collection. This is a regular ganger rather than a Juve. This has to be one of my favourite sculpts from the old sets. I wanted to paint him in brighter colours that have faded over time, with a slightly warmer skin tone. The green hair ties him with the rest of the gang. I couldn't help but give him cross eyes too.

His nickname 'Hump' wasn't given to him because of the growth on his back, but rather because of his enjoyment of the physical act of love. Dude loves to get down and dirty.


1 comment :

  1. Your necromunda miniatures are fantastic, the colour on the previous were great but I love the gritty scavvy look on this one, top work!

    ReplyDelete